At present, the most widely used, the most stable use of the rock wool exterior insulation system. The rockwool exterior insulation system uses a hydrophobic rock wool board as the insulation layer of the system. The hydrophobic rock wool board is made of natural rock as the main raw material and is mixed with a small amount of blast furnace slag. A mineral fiber prepared by high-temperature melting and centrifugal blowing is pressed and cut by a pendulum after being mixed with a certain proportion of binder and additive.
Comparison of technical data between rock wool board and glass wool board
1. Production process: The production process of rock wool board is produced by three-dimensional intertwining of the internationally advanced pendulum method, and the glass wool can not adopt this construction process, and can only be produced by the flat weave method. Its strength can not meet the requirements of the upper wall.
2. Acidity coefficient: The acidity coefficient of rock wool board is ≥1.6, and the acidity coefficient of glass wool is ≤1.6. The higher the acidity coefficient, the significantly higher the strength, high temperature resistance and durability of the board.
3. Strength requirements: As a Class A material (cotton product) that can be used for the upper wall, it is required to meet the strength requirements of both sides. 1) The compressive strength needs to be ≥40Kpa, and 2) The tensile strength perpendicular to the plate surface needs to be ≥7.5. Kpa. These two indicators of glass wool are zero.
4. Stable size: The dimensional stability of rock wool board is relatively stable at ≤1%, while the dimensional stability of glass wool is ≥8%. Dimensional stability has a crucial influence on the insulation system, and the dimensional stability is poor, which tends to cause the insulation board to expand or contract, resulting in damage to the finish layer and affecting the insulation system.
5. Construction: The rock wool board adopts the method of bonding nails. This method greatly guarantees the safety of the rock wool board, and the glass wool can not be plastered due to its characteristics, so it can only be fixed by anchoring. Glass wool has no compressive strength, so the board itself is relatively soft and difficult to construct during anchoring. Its security is also relatively low. Rock wool board construction is easy, flatness can be effectively controlled, and glass wool can not guarantee its flatness.
6. Working temperature: The working temperature of rock wool board is ≥650°C; the working temperature of glass wool is ≥250°C. Although it is the same as Class A1 fireproof material, the difference in working temperature between the two is quite obvious.
7. Fire resistance time: The fireproof time of rock wool board is 4h; the fireproof time of glass wool is 0.5h.
8. Thermal conductivity: The thermal conductivity of rock wool board is ≤0.040 (W/m•k) (government regulations). The actual thermal conductivity can be 0.036 (W/m•k)~0.037 (W/m•k). . The thermal conductivity of 0.035 (W/m•k) is basically the same as that of glass wool.
9. Dry density: Compared with the dry density of 140~160kg/m3 of rock wool board, 10~16kg/m3 of glass wool is much lighter, which is a big advantage of glass wool.
10. Water absorption: The drowning rate of the rock-type rock wool board is ≥99%, the water absorption rate is ≤1kg/m3 (water absorption rate of 24h water immersion), and the water absorption rate of glass wool is ≥3kg/m3. At the same time, the dimensional stability of the glass wool is worse than that of the rock wool board. Once absorbed, it easily expands, destroying the insulation system.