VCI Paper (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Paper) is made with high-quality kraft paper that is saturated on both sides with VCI Liquid. The product integrates packaging materials with powerful vapor corrosion inhibitors for both ferrous metals & non-ferrous metals. NJEFG VCI Paper is acid-free, pH neutral, and non-abrasive. It uses NJEFG Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology that is environmental-friendly, cost-effective and easy to use. Moreover, the anti-corrosion effect is wonderful comparing with traditional anti-rust oil and grease. It saves time and cost with NJEFG VCI KRAFT PAPER.
Available Size and Thickness
Standard thickness: 45gsm,60gsm,75gsm,80gsm
Standard Roll widths: 787mm,1092mm,1200mm,Max roll width 2800mm
Special roll size can be customize upon request.
Roll length is customized
Cutting sheet is available.
Custom printing available upon request.
Ferrous & non-ferrous metals
PO:Nature kraft paper + VCI
PA:Nature kraft paper + PE + VCI
Special for cold-rolled steel coils and plates
PC:Nature paper + PE + PP Woven + VCI
- Environmental friendly.
- Protection of a wide range of metals.
- Dry packaging - no need to apply or remove grease coatings, no use of solvents.
- Easy to use.
- Packaging of spare parts (Automotive and industrial).
- Packaging of components combining different materials
- Seaworthy shipments.
- Short term protection during production.
- Long term storage.
- Wear gloves when operating in order to avoid corrosion caused by fingerprint.
- Keep the wrapped metal parts dry and clean.
- Keep the out packing sealed.
- No repeat use.