Neutral Silicone Sealant General Purpose
Neutral Silicone Sealant General Purpose is a one-component neutral curing silicone sealant with excellent adhesion, weatherability and elasticity for weather sealing in curtain wall and building facades, especially suits applications in the areas with large difference in temperature and low humidity. It easily extrudes in any weather and quickly cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to form a durable silicone rubber seal.
- For weatherproofing sealing nonstructural curtain wall joints, facade joints and system;
- Weather sealing in metal (not including copper), glass, stone, aluminum panel, and plastic;
- Excellent adhesion to most common building material.
- Especially suitable for kitchen and bathroom waterproofing joints.
- Transparent, One-component, neutral-cured with excellent adhesion, weatherability and elasticity for weather sealing in curtain wall and building facades;
- Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, ozone and temperature extremes;
- With good adhesion and compatibility with most building material;
- Remain flexible over a temperature range of -40°C to150.