3. Arrangement of the plates: It is required to align the boards from the bottom of the wall surface, and paste them one by one. Each row is sequentially pasted in order, and the rows and rows are staggered and the outer corners should be staggered. The plate and plate indirect seam of each row should be staggered by 1/2 plate length, and the minimum length of the benzene plate should be more than 200mm (including 200mm). The gap between all insulation boards should not exceed 1.5 mm.
The external wall insulation board is laid from the bottom up。
4. Paste of insulation board
(1) Control the amount of binder, the square tooth trowel is scraped at an angle of about 45o, and the gray strip is pulled out, and the width is about 5cm.
(2) The application area of the adhesive should be greater than 40% of the entire board area.
(3) Paste should be placed as far as possible. If there is any deviation, it can be slid in place. The paste should be gentle. Use a tool to press against the wall (no hand slap), and use 2 meters or more to measure. Leveling, the insulation board should be as close as possible, and the seams should be as small as possible.
Strip sticking method: the method of combining strip sticking and point sticking is adopted, that is, the four sides of the benzene board are strip-sticked, the width is 50mm, and several points are arranged in the middle, and the diameter is equal to 100mm. There should be no adhesive left on the four sides of the benzene board, and the glue extruded around it must be scraped off immediately to ensure that there is no glue left on the side gap of the insulation board.
Point sticking method: using the point sticking method, a total of 16 points are arranged for the whole board (6 points in the top row and 5 points in the next two rows), the thickness of the adhesive is controlled at about 6 mm, and the diameter is about 150 mm.
(4) Paste should be placed as far as possible. If there is any deviation, it can be slid in place. The paste should be gentle. Use a tool to press against the wall (no hand slap), and use 2 meters or more to measure. Leveling, the insulation board should be as close as possible, and the seams should be as small as possible.
Paste each row in order, check the plane clearance
5. Gap repair: the gap caused by the dimensional deviation of the insulation board (greater than 1.5mm wide) should be sealed with strip insulation material.
6. Grinding: After the benzene board is laid, it is polished at intervals of 24 hours.
Use a utility knife to cut off the part of the wall, and then use the sanding plate to grind the unevenness of the seam; use the ruler of 2 meters or more to check that the flatness of the entire insulation wall does not exceed 4mm/2m. Polystyrene chips scattered during grinding should be cleaned with a brush, broom or compressed air at any time.
7. The place where the benzene board is broken or closed is sealed with a sealant.
Fourth, the construction of the reinforcement layer
1. Check whether the benzene board is dry and clean before construction.
2. the entire wall using adhesive plaster mortar for full batch base
3. Apply the alkali-resistant mesh cloth to the bonding plaster before the bonding mortar is solidified.
4. The adhesive plaster should be fully wrapped with mesh cloth, but the mesh should be as close as possible to the surface of the reinforcement layer about 2/3. Specifically, the construction quality can be controlled by seeing the grid cloth color and seeing the grid cloth grid standard (meaning that the less the outer layer of the mesh cloth is, the better the adhesive is pressed into the mesh cloth or the outer layer. After the end, use a 2 m scraper to scrape the outer surface.) This process emphasizes mutual cooperation and is in one go.
5. alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth regardless of the top and bottom, the joint should be guaranteed to overlap 10cm width.
6. The thickness of the bonding plaster in the reinforcement layer is about 3 mm. In order to prevent the cracking of the reinforcing layer, the reinforcing layer and the facing layer cannot be made too thick to cover the unevenness of the heat insulating board.
7. In case of high temperature weather, the bonded plaster can be sprinkled and moisturized on the surface after final setting to prevent the surface from losing water and causing capillary cracks.
8. must first glue and then bury the net, it is strictly prohibited to glue on the edge of the net.
9. When encountering the door and window openings, a standard grid length of 30*20cm should be subsidized at a 45-degree angle at the corners of the hole to prevent cracking. Moreover, this step should be completed before the large area is laid. Acrylic sealant is required to infiltrate the water at the door and window and at the interface.
10. After the binder is fully batched, the wall surface is leveled. If there is any unevenness after completion, it will be smoothed after 6-8 hours interval to become a qualified coating base layer.
11. The bottom layer of the building needs to be laid with a layer of reinforced mesh to protect the impacted wall.
12. Under normal temperature, the construction of the finishing layer can be carried out after one day of drying. Drying time may be extended to 2 days in low temperature and high humidity environments.