Ceramic Fiber Board
Ceramic Fiber Board is a lightweight refractory material processed with alumina-silica fibers for applications at temperatures up to 1400℃.
Ceramic Fiber Board is a vacuum formed product that resists higher gas velocities than ceramic fiber blanket.
It is ideal for furnace, boiler duct and stack lining due to its low thermal conductivity and low heat storage allowing shorter cycle times and quicker access for maintenance.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low heat storage
- Light weight
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Resistant to hot gas erosion
- Resists most chemical attacks
- Easy to cut, handle and install
- Low sound transmission
- Resists penetration by molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Asbestos free
- Refractory lining for industrial furnaces in walls, roofs, doors, stacks, etc.
- Combustion chamber liners, boilers and heaters
- Back-up insulation for brick and monolithic refractory
- Transfer of molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Expansion joint boards
- Barrier against flame or heat
- Hot face layer for high velocity or abrasive furnace atmosphere
Ceramic fiber machine-process board
Shrinkage on heating (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) (Mean temperature:500℃)
Dampish rate (%)
Organic Content (%)
Other dimensions available to special order.
All data represents typical results of standard tests conducted under controlled conditions. As such, the information is intended only as a general guide for specifications and design estimates.